Fiberglass Hot Tubs for up to 8 persons
- NEULAR Scandinavian – Smart pellet heating, no maintenanceNew! APP CONTROLLED OVEN!
- Fiberglass lined hot tub with integrated burner thermo wood Wellness RoyalBestseller!
- From: €1,820Sunken terrace fiberglass JacuzziSunken, inground!
- Fiberglass outdoor spa with external burnerWith External Burner
- From: €2,566Fiberglass hot tub with snorkel heater Wellness BasicWith Internal Burner
- Fiberglass lined outdoor hot tub integrated heater with wood stainingFrom: €2,982
- Fiberglass lined hot tub with integrated burner thermo wood vivid colors
- From: €3,180Electric outdoor hot tub spaFully electric!
- From: €2,982Fiberglass lined outdoor spa with integrated heater Spruce, Larch Wellness Deluxe
- From: €3,029Electric outdoor hot tub Wellness ConicalFully electric!
Why should one choose Fiberglass hot tubs:
- Insulated walls and bottom possible;
- Easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Complete SPA system installation possible (air bubble massage system + water massage system + LED lights);
- Less water capacity compared to PP models. Capacity: 1400-1600 l;
- Very comfortable conical walls and benches adjusted to the body (for all wellness models);
- Very compact with integrated wood fired heater (wellness models);
- Two the most popular colors possible (white and blue);
- Fiberglass closed benches reduce water capacity;
- Beautiful fiberglass top finish;
- Long service life;
- Fiberglass frame is ideally suitable for built in models (for terraces);
- Molding technology – no welding seals;
- No leakage possible;
- Much lighter compared to wooden hot tubs. Weight: 160-180 kg. Manageable by a few men.
What to consider:
- Only one size possible (Inner diameter 1800 mm, for 6-10 persons);
- Higher prices compared to wooden hot tubs;
- Not completely natural product due to fiberglass interior frame.