Wood or electricity fired hot tubs with polypropylene (PP) liner. Designed for up to 16 persons!
Price from: €3,070
Price from: €3,170
Price from: €2,436
Why should one choose polypropylene (PP) hot tubs:
- Complete thermal insulation is possible (wall insulation + bottom insulation + lid insulation);
- Various sizes and forms possible. Round models (for 4-12 persons); Rectangular models (for 6-16 persons); Ofuro type baths (for 2 persons);
- Unique system to design an individual PP model (see the option above);
- Easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Complete SPA system installation possible (air bubble massage system + water massage system + LED lights);
- Much lighter compared to wooden hot tubs. Weight: 160-180 kg. Manageable by a few men;
- Benches may come in 3 different styles: polypropylene (PP) closed (saves water); PP open benches (more space for legs); wooden benches (more natural);
- Water capacity: from 1000 l (ofuro design) to more than 4000 l 9rectangular design);
- Beautiful round, wide, wooden top edge;
- No structural leakage;
- 3 available PP colors (black, grey and blue);
- Long service life;
- 5 different wood types possible (Siberian spruce; larch; thermo wood; oak and red cedar).
What to consider:
- Welding seams might be slightly visible;
- Walls are constructed completely vertically. Conical walls may be more comfortable like in fiberglass wellness models;
- Not completely natural product due to polypropylene interior frame;
- Price is slightly higher compared to wooden hot tubs.
Wood fired hot tub with polypropylene liner and inside heater, Insch, NE Scotland
Good morning Albert,
I've attached some photographs showing the hot tub in its final place. As you'll see I've yet to fully finish the decking but it's pretty much there. The hot tub is exactly what we were looking for and the build quality is fantastic. As per previous feedback on your website, the whole service from order to delivery was brilliant. Everyone at TimberIn was very helpful and professional. The hot tub eventually reached the end of it's journey (Kaunas to Insch, NE Scotland) late on a Thursday night. However the delivery drivers could not have been more helpful in ensuring the tub was properly installed before they left. We lit the hot tub that weekend during a family barbecue. Everyone was very impressed and couldn't wait to try it out - adults and kids all had a great time. It keeps it's temperature very well which is aided by the lid supplied. It's a great addition to our new home and we're very happy with it.
wood fueled hot tub polypropylene liner