Wood or electricity fired hot tubs with polypropylene (PP) liner. Designed for up to 16 persons!
- From: €2,885Micro pool party tub for max 16 persons!Max space!
- From: €3,322Polypropylene lined Outdoor SPA Including: 2 LED + Filtration
- From: €2,450Haven’t found what you need? Design your own polypropylene hot tub!
- From: €4,590Outdoor hot tub Canadian Red Cedar
- Polypropylene lined exterior Hot tub Including: Massage + 2 LED
- Polypropylene lined outdoor spa vintage dressing
Why should one choose polypropylene (PP) hot tubs:
- Complete thermal insulation is possible (wall insulation + bottom insulation + lid insulation);
- Various sizes and forms possible. Round models (for 4-12 persons); Rectangular models (for 6-16 persons); Ofuro type baths (for 2 persons);
- Unique system to design an individual PP model (see the option above);
- Easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Complete SPA system installation possible (air bubble massage system + water massage system + LED lights);
- Much lighter compared to wooden hot tubs. Weight: 160-180 kg. Manageable by a few men;
- Benches may come in 3 different styles: polypropylene (PP) closed (saves water); PP open benches (more space for legs); wooden benches (more natural);
- Water capacity: from 1000 l (ofuro design) to more than 4000 l (rectangular design);
- Beautiful round, wide, wooden top edge;
- No structural leakage;
- 3 available PP colors (black, grey and blue);
- Long service life;
- 5 different wood types possible (Siberian spruce; larch; thermo wood; oak and red cedar).
What to consider:
- Welding seams might be slightly visible;
- Walls are constructed completely vertically. Conical walls may be more comfortable like in fiberglass wellness models;
- Not completely natural product due to polypropylene interior frame;
- Price is slightly higher compared to wooden hot tubs.