Outdoor Garden Sauna Igloo Design
Igloo Sauna has a unique and traditional shape that was specifically created for high and snowy areas. The roof is completely covered in bitumen shingles from top to the ground and is protected from different weather effects. Not only it is very spacious inside and can be done in different length, but dressing room or a terrace can be built as well. Small window at the back or full panoramic window? The decision is yours. Check other options and create your own dream sauna.
- Wood type: Siberian Spruce, larch or thermo wood (choose below);
- Wood burning or electrical official “Harvia” heaters (choose below);
- Length: 3000 mm; 4000 mm; or 5000 mm (choose below);
- Height – 2400 mm, width – 2350 mm.
- Roof – Bitumen tiles (3 different colors possible);
- Floor – wood 40 mm;
- Walls – wood 45 mm;
- Back wall window + door window;
- Impregnated outside walls;
- Decorative cornice.