Sunken terrace fiberglass jacuzzi:
This model has straight, vertical walls and originally it is bigger compared to wellness royal liners. If you are that kind of person who loves making things by himself, terrace model is just perfect for you. The possibilities for installations are just about endless when the hot tub itself is generally integrated into the deck, partially or completely. Fitting the hot tub into a deck is probably one of the most aesthetically pleasing and practical installations. Moreover, you can create the individual look of the tub according to your wishes without paying extra money for already prepared decorative parts as in other models. However, as there are no wooden panels around already, bottom, wall and lid insulation is a thing to consider when buying this model. All the systems like air and hydro massages led lights, filtration, and all kinds of heaters may be connected. This model is unique as it is easily applicable and will always be different.
Special gift: “TimberTemp” Smart 3D Printed Thermometer by TimberIN, find out more!
- Fiberglass bath;
- Inside or outside stainless steel heater;
- Fiberglass cover on the bath;
- Wooden or fiberglass protection fence from the heater with bottle holder;
- Spa installation is also possible (please choose below).
- Diameter: Inside – 1800 mm; Outside – 2080 mm; More info <<3D>> above;
- Height: 1100 mm;
- Color: blue, grey or white.