Wooden hot tub made in thermo wood, Basic:
If you are a DIY person who loves handcrafting, wooden hot tubs are perfect for you as they may be delivered unassembled. Also this option is very useful for people who live in places where a large truck cannot reach the desired area for unloading. You may choose from 4 different diameters and 3 heating types to fulfil your needs. Please keep in mind that wooden hot tubs tend to leak during initial use as the wood needs to swell, but as a matter of fact, thermo-wood insulation qualities are better, it suffers from less moisture deformation and is more stable, perfect for use in outdoor conditions. Wooden hot tub is a 100% natural and traditional product.
- Completely assembled or flat packed model available!
- Inside diameter (1600-2200 mm): Please select below;
- Wood thickness – 44 mm;
- Total height: 1000 mm;
- Height of benches: 280 mm;
- Wood type: Thermowood;
- 3 clamping bands from stainless steel to tighten the wooden walls;
- Heater protection: wooden fence in front of inside heater;
- Benches: wooden benches;
- Lid from thermowood!;
- Stairs: wooden stairs to entry (comfortable “C” type);
- Hose connector on the bottom of the hot tub to empty the dirty water.
Individual parts. Please select below:Download technical sheets