Wooden Hot Tubs for up to 12 persons!
Why should one choose wooden tub:
- Completely natural experience, no artificial built-in materials used;
- 3 different wood types (Siberian spruce, larch and thermo wood);
- Solid natural wood;
- Round models in various sizes for 4-12 persons (diameter: 1600 – 2200 mm);
- Water capacity 1800 – 3400 l (depends on the size);
- Lower prices compared to polypropylene (PP) and fiberglass models.
What to consider firstly:
- Wooden hot tubs require more maintenance;
- Cleaning is more complex compared to polypropylene (PP) or fiberglass models;
- Leakage for the first days of utilization may be expected due to natural properties of wood;
- At least 10 cm of water must always be left in the wooden hot tub in order to avoid wood contractions;
- Much heavier compared to PP or fiberglass models. Weight: 300-450 kg (depends on size and wood type);