Wooden Hot Tubs for up to 12 persons!
Why should one choose wooden tub:
- Completely natural experience, no artificial built-in materials used;
- 3 different wood types (Siberian spruce, larch and thermo wood);
- Solid natural wood;
- Round models in various sizes for 4-12 persons (diameter: 1600 – 2200 mm);
- Water capacity 1800 – 3400 l (depends on the size);
- Lower prices compared to polypropylene (PP) and fiberglass models.
What to consider firstly:
- Wooden hot tubs require more maintenance;
- Cleaning is more complex compared to polypropylene (PP) or fiberglass models;
- Leakage for the first days of utilization may be expected due to natural properties of wood;
- At least 10 cm of water must always be left in the wooden hot tub in order to avoid wood contractions;
- Much heavier compared to PP or fiberglass models. Weight: 300-450 kg (depends on size and wood type);
Outdoor hot tub from thermowood, Cockermouth, Cumbria, UK
Diana Clarke – High Swinside Holiday Cottages.
Hot tub made of thermowood, Rowledge, UK
Here are my comments that you are free to add to your website as my testimonial:
“Throughout the entire ordering process, Albert and his team couldn’t have been any more helpful with guidance, answering my many questions and keeping me updated throughout the manufacture and transport of my hot tub. When it arrived, the driver and his assistant were extremely helpful and hard-working with a “challenging” logistical problem of getting the hot tub into my garden.
Now that it is here, it is wonderful! It has been very difficult to get my wife out of the hot tub for the past week since it has arrived, and many family members have also come over to share in the fun!
If you are considering purchasing one of these products, I would highly recommend Albert and his team. The tub is of high quality and compared to others I looked at it was a very reasonable price.
Thank you TimberIN!”
Deluxe Design A, LE GRAND BORNAND, France
Yes we are very pleased with the hot tub, it is well made and looks lovely. We have installed it on our wooden terrace next to the ski piste. In the early evening with snow falling all around it is a truly magical experience. A hugh thank you to you and your team!
Sent from my iPad
Wooden hot tub, Siberian larch, Devon, England
Thank you so much sorry for the late reply. The hot tub is up and running and works perfectly heats with 2 bags of logs and we had no leaks. We have had some great times already the kids love it. I have included a couple of photos for you. Some of the screws have needed re-screwing but nothing major. we could do with a care guide to let us know how to keep it at its best long term but overall it has been fantastic. The customer service has been excellent and as it is the first time I have ever bought directly from a company abroad I was apprehensive and so every time I contacted you for an update you were prompt and reassuring I would definitely recommend you.
Thermo wood hot tub with outside heater, Bovingdon Herts, UK
Deluxe Model, Kingston upon thames, UK
Just to say a big thank you for my hot tub. 😎 You made it so simple to purchase from you; your service and product is excellent. You and Ruta were always there to answer my calls promptly, from start to finish a perfect transaction. Thank you for your professionalism, I endorse your company and product without hesitation.
I will forward more photos in due course