(ii) when you purchase a product or request other services from MB Timberin, whether online on our Site or via email, including when you contact our customer service for post-sale customer services or specific questions or requests;
(iii) when we share the pictures of your product purchased on our Site.
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with all applicable data protection laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the laws promulgated on the matter by the European Union, such as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as the orders and guidelines issued by the competent data protection authorities, as applicable.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
Information you provide voluntarily to us:
We collect and process:
- Personal data that you provide when you interact with the Site functionalities, for example, when you send an instant message directly through the Site. This personal data may include:
– your name, e-mail address, telephone number and other information that you disclose in your email content.
- Personal data that you provide when you purchase goods from us. This personal data may include:
– your name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address;
– the history of products you purchase;
– details regarding your transaction.
- Personal data that you provide when you interact with our customer-service, for example, when you send a question about a product, send a feedback to us regarding purchased product, contact our customer service through telephone for support, or request specific assistance or service from our customer-service. This personal data may include:
– your name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address;
– the history of products you purchase;
– information regarding the reasons why you contacted customer service;
– the content of your communications relating to your interaction with customer service ;
– your personal pictures showing purchased product. These pictures may include other people as well.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE MY PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
MB Timberin, as the controller, process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your purchases of goods:
– this includes all activities relating to the purchase of goods, such as for example delivery of goods, billing, returning and exchanging of goods, receiving refunds, as applicable, payment related activities;
- To provide you with our customer-service, including:
– to provide you with after-sale services;
– to respond to your request(s) of information, question(s), communication(s) or feedback;
– to comply with our obligations under applicable laws, regulations and Community legislation, and to assess and defend a legal right.
- To advertise the products by using feedback sent previously, including:
– pictures and text to publish publicly on TimberIN websites and social networks.
– your name (excluding surname), city and country.
- To help future customers to see TimberIN products in the certain region, by:
– sharing the emails and phone numbers of previous customers who left their feedback and pictures on TimberIN websites with prospective customers.
** Please note that if the customer does not want to be contacted by prospective TimberIN customers, one should inform his request by email to [email protected]. We will take immediate actions and remove the contacts from the sharing list and if requested from feedback field on TimberIN websites.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA AS DESCRIBED HEREIN?
We will collect and process your personal data for the purposes described in the Section ‘For what purposes are my personal data processed?’ on one of the following legal bases:
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you at your request (Article 6, 1., (b) of the GDPR, as of 25 May 2018);
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or our affiliates’ or other third parties’ legitimate interests, and such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (Article 6, 1., (f) of the GDPR, as of 25 May 2018); The legitimate interests that we pursue notably include our interest to manage and maintain the contractual relationship with you, to answer to your specific requests, to ask your feedback in order to improve our Site and our products, or to pursue other general marketing activities.
- Where your specific consent is required to the processing of your personal data as described herein, your personal data will be processed based on such consent (Article 6, 1., (a) of the GDPR, as of 25 May 2018);
HOW LONG WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED?
Personal data are not kept for longer than the time necessary to achieve the specific data processing purposes described herein unless shorter or longer retention periods apply under applicable Laws.
ARE MY PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
We are committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We take – and require that any service provider and/or third-party processor processing personal data on our behalf and on our instructions takes – appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and destruction, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access to data, unlawful or unfair use of data. Moreover, information systems and software programs are configured so that personal and identification data are used only when necessary to achieve the specific processing purpose from time to time sought.
We deploy a variety of advanced security technologies and procedures to help to protect personal data against the risks outlined above. For example, personal data provided by users are stored on secured servers placed in controlled locations. Moreover, customer service personnel are signed confidential agreements with MB Timberin, so that to guarantee the data safe. There are additional agreements with the Third parties (such as accounting, transport companies, State controlling institutions) ensuring the data is kept confidentially and used only to implement the direct services.
However, please note that no electronic transmission or storage of information is 100% secure. Therefore, despite the security measures that we have put in place to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will never occur.
WHERE DO MY PERSONAL DATA GO?
Personal data collected through our Site, as part of the sale of goods is managed by MB Timberin. Your personal data will be accessible within our organization by the internal and external personnel that need to access it because of their duties in relation to the processing purposes herein specified. We ensure that these persons are held by appropriate security and confidentiality duties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Seller: Company MB “TimberIN” (Further: “SELLER”)
Company code: 302942267
VAT code: 100007531114
Address: Archyvo str. 50-15, Kaunas, Lithuania
Mobile phone / Viber (free of charge): Albert: (00370) 61913266
Mobile phone / Viber (free of charge): Ruta: (00370) 69601967
E-mail: [email protected]
Open: Monday – Friday 8:00-17:00h. (GMT +2:00)
The Customer clearly understands that the place of production is in Lithuania. The Customer becomes the owner of the product after the complete payment (100 % of the total amount) for the product. Please note that the company TimberIN does not deliver the products to the Customers. It is assumed that every time the Customer seeks the shipping offer from company TimberIN. TimberIN will act as the middleman and pass the quote of shipping price from the shipping company to the Customer.
If the shipping price is not shown on the product cart separately (for wilderness baths), or it is written as “free shipping” or “shipping included”, the Customer agrees that the shipping price for such product is 280 EUR. If this offer does not meet the expectations of the Customer, 280 EUR will be deducted from the total amount.
The customer clearly understands that all pre-sale and post-sale services are offered from Lithuania as described in the warranty form of this document.
Customer: an individual person or a company willing to purchase the product from the SELLER. (Further: “CUSTOMER”)
Goods/Parcel: the product which is offered by the SELLER.
PAYMENT TERMS – CONTRACT CONFIRMATION
SELLER accepts all major payment methods including bank transfer, Credit or Debit cards. If the goods will be delivered by our own drivers, payment in cash might be possible. Contact us for more information. Additional taxes (if any), namely: currency conversion is covered by the CUSTOMER.
Normally, 50 % deposit is required with the order for all products, with the balance of monies due 7 days prior to the actual delivery. The detailed contract between both parties are signed and the invoice is issued. Prior the balance payment, SELLER sends pictures of the finished product.
Once the payment is made by the customers, the contract is confirmed and no longer changes in the contract or in the configuration of the product are possible. The Seller will not be responsible for any mismatches if the configuration of the product was altered after the confirmation of the contract (after the first payment is received).
The contract is the main and the last document according to which the product is produced. No information will be taken into account if it is not found in the contract.
The main picture of the product found on the website does not correspond to the specifically ordered product. The specifications according to which the products are produced are always given in the order form and the contract.
All prices found on our websites are in EUR.
The SELLER supplies and delivers goods to all Europe and some non-Europe countries namely: UK, Ireland, Scotland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Didn’t find your country? Please contact us and we will organize the delivery there.
Delivery is generally by the large truck or a flat-bed trailer. Customer must make sure that such shipping option is acceptable. Drivers will be helpful and sometimes (if possible) they will help to unload the goods and carry them to the final place. Generally, it must be assumed that unloading the goods is at CUSTOMER`S risk and responsibility. Normally the parcel can be unloaded by 4-5 strong men. If that is not possible, CUSTOMER needs to arrange a forklift.
If there are any known difficulties accessing your area, CUSTOMER must inform us prior the goods leave our factory, failing to do so, CUSTOMER will be held responsible for any shipping difficulties caused by those obstacles.
The delivery period is usually discussed prior to the order. The lead time is usually 4-5 weeks.
The parcel remains at SELLER’S responsibility until the truck arrives at CUSTOMER`S address. During the transportation, goods are insured by CMR (Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road). Once the parcel has been delivered to CUSTOMER, it will be held at his risk and SELLER will not be held responsible for any loss or destruction.
ACCEPTANCE AND RETURNING POLICY
The goods must be inspected prior to unloading. Any missing parts or destruction caused by transportation must strictly be marked in the shipping document (CMR), the document must be scanned and afterward sent to SELLERS responsible person during 5 business days. If the parcel did not meet your expectations, contact us and we will solve the problems.
Right to cancel
- Right to cancel the purchase
- TimberIN hot tubs are always special order for goods that are customized for each individual customer at the time of the order.
- Despite the special order for the goods, TImberIN grants the Purchaser a unilateral right to cancel his or her purchase within 14 days.
- Procedure for exercising the right of cancellation
- The Purchaser must notify TimberIN of his or her intention to exercise its right to cancel the purchase. The notice is given in written form per email.
- After the notice has been given and confirmation has been received, the goods are returned in an unused and undamaged condition to: TimberIN Jovarų str. 10, Eigirgala, Kaunas district.
- The goods must be dispatched within 14 days after the Purchaser has claimed the right to cancel.
- In the event that TimberIN finds that the goods are not unused or are otherwise used or damaged, TimberIN is entitled to a deduction from the amount refunded corresponding to the cost of restoring the goods to their original state. Such a deduction, however, can never amount to more than the original price of the goods.
- In the event of exercise of the right to cancel, the Purchaser is responsible for paying any shipping costs for the return of the goods. If the goods were delivered to a country other than Lithuania, TimberIN will compensate the Purchaser for the part of the cost that relates to shipping outside the country to which the goods were originally delivered. The purchaser bears the risk for the goods during transportation for the entire distance.
- Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
- The right to cancel only exists for an individual consumer who purchases the goods for his or her own private consumption (Consumer Rights Act 2015). No right to cancel exists for traders or if the purchase can be considered to have been carried out mainly for use in the context of commercial activities.
- No right to cancel exists if the goods were built fully in accordance with exact specifications provided by the Purchaser. In the case of such an order, it is specifically stated when the order is accepted that no right to cancel exists.
- The right to cancel fully expires in all cases when the goods have been used beyond what is objectively reasonable for examining them and/or establishing their condition. Such use may consist, for example, of the goods having been assembled, filled with water or the burner has been used, etc.
Warranty: Special warranty form is given to the CUSTOMER in the contract signed by both parties. Exact warranty conditions and terms are explained in the contract. The warranty starts with the balance payment.
CUSTOMER accepts that wood is a natural material. It must be noted that wood will have grains and knots which will vary since the product is hand-made. As a natural product timber will react to changes in atmospheric conditions (may shrink or expand). Visible splitting of the wood may occur as it expands and contracts with changes of humidity and temperature. These happenings are perfectly normal and natural. It must be noted that natural wood changes do not affect the integrity of the timber therefore splitting or cracks are not covered by any guarantee.
The goods shipped by the SELLER are a natural and hand-made product, therefore, slight variations in its properties may occur from time to time.
If any failures are clearly caused by the SELLER (strictly on failures noted in shipping documents (CMR) and only within 1 week of utilization) and if possible CUSTOMER may find a local repairman, the SELLER would cover the repair cost by the form of the invoice.
CUSTOMER is held responsible for site preparation before and after the reception of a product. Please note that SELLER provides installation of all desired equipment in a hot tub but due to different country requirements does not provide end- electric installation services (different plug connections etc..) (concerns electric heater of a hot tub and individual designed sauna`s electric installation). CUSTOMER understands that the product was manufactured in a foreign country, therefore, end- electric installation services should be provided only by authorized technicians in CUSTOMER`S country (if requirements set out so).
Very important for models with pellet stoves:
- Before using the pellet stove, please perform the loading process of the pellets. You will find the procedure in the manual (English). Please click here.
- The ignition element (candle) is not under the warranty because it depends on the correct utilization of this stove. Please always start the fire with a full pellet bunker, failing to do so will malfunction the ignition element. If you noticed that the pellet feed pipe (spiral) is visible, this means that the bunker was left empty, therefore the pellet reloading procedure is a must to perform before firing the stove.
- Ignition elements (candles) are always available at TimberIN. 1 unit costs only 30-50 EUR and they are available for the immediate dispatch. The customers will be responsible to replace the ignition elements themselves.
Before the first commence of the electric or/and the gas heaters, we always recommend consulting the local certified specialist.
SELLER is not responsible for any failure to deliver caused by circumstances beyond their control including (but not limited to) strikes, terrorism, war, weather conditions, exchange fluctuations, governmental or regulatory changes, and natural disasters.
Detailed warranty form
This warranty policy was drafted following Directive 2011/83/EC and Directive 1999/44/EC. According to this document, SELLER provides 24 months warranty service for the product. Higher utilization parts, such as heaters and all-electric equipment, are covered for a 12-month warranty period. The warranty period commences once the product is fully paid for and delivered to the CUSTOMER.
SELLER always aims for efficient solutions and for said solutions to satisfy both parties. In return, SELLER expects collaboration and smooth communication on the CUSTOMER’s part.
- Chemical treatment: chloride, bromine, active oxygen and/or mineral salt water treatments are only suitable for use with grade 316 stainless steel heaters (not suitable for grade 430 stainless steel heaters).
- Installation of sauna heaters: sauna heaters must be installed according to the installation instructions provided with the heaters or available by following the links in these documents. All electric wiring work must be carried out by a certified electrician. It is strongly suggested to not leave the stove unattended, at least the first three times of firing it up.
- Variations: CUSTOMER understands that the product is handmade thus products of the same model may have differences.
- Wood alteration: wood will have grains and knots that vary. As a natural product, it will alter when exposed to environmental conditions and during utilisation. For this reason, visible splitting may occur as wood expands. These changes are normal and natural, they do not affect the integrity of the wood. SELLER strongly suggests to oil exterior wooden parts at least twice a year for rot prevention and to extend service life.
- Leakage: Wooden tubs tend to leak initially (as wood needs time to absorb water and expand for small gaps to close) and may leak small amounts of water during later use. This is also a normal and natural occurrence. Possible solution: using sawdust or silicone for certain places. More information, please click here. Concluded test on this topic (may vary for different cases), please click here.
- Water heating: water must cover the upper connection to the heater before a fire is ignited/electric heater is turned on. Failure to follow this can cause severe damage to the product, i.e. melting of plastic lining, burning of wood panelling, etc. and it may become inoperative.
- Very small visible scratches (round or another form), tiny air pockets that appear on fiberglass surface (without water penetration) are not considered as defects as they do not change or worsen the use of the product. These small marks can be repaired with the fiberglass repair kit which comes with the product. If not received, please contacts us again and we will be happy to send the new repair kit.
- Assembly kits: CUSTOMER is fully responsible for correct assembly. Available time and skill level must be considered beforehand. If CUSTOMER cannot assemble the purchased assembly kit, he shall seek professional help. Professional assembly expenses are not covered by SELLER.
- Improper use: CUSTOMER must familiarise himself with User manuals and follow their instructions. Failure to follow User manuals can lead to irreparable damage. CUSTOMER is always encouraged to contact SELLER for any additional information regarding the use of the product.
Upon receiving the product CUSTOMER must examine it as soon as possible. If CUSTOMER notices any damage/missing items, CUSTOMER must note it down in the CMR (Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road) consignment note, which is handed to CUSTOMER by the driver to sign. By signing the CMR consignment note, CUSTOMER confirms that the product was delivered undamaged. If CUSTOMER notices damage/missing items upon receiving the product, CUSTOMER must inform SELLER in 5 business days.
CUSTOMER is responsible for unloading the delivered product unless agreed otherwise. If the driver offers help during unloading, CUSTOMER may accept it, however in this case, if any damage occurs during unloading, neither SELLER not the transport company are held accountable.
Warranty will be granted according to the original purchase receipt, cashier order or invoice. For warranty service, please refer to SELLER of the products. Manufacturer warranty goes into effect within 14 working days after the notification from CUSTOMER is received.
During the warranty period, replacement products for damaged/non-functioning parts are delivered free of charge by SELLER upon receiving valid visual evidence. CUSTOMER covers the delivery expenses for non-functioning parts back to our factory where they will be examined and, if needed, repaired or replaced. CUSTOMER is responsible for reconnecting or reinstalling replacement parts.
When possible to repair damaged/non-functioning parts locally, CUSTOMER may seek professional help locally. Before repair work, CUSTOMER must provide a price estimate to SELLER. If SELLER deems proposed repair work costs adequate for needed repairs, SELLER covers the expenses.
SELLER reserves the right to decide which warranty option to implement.