(ii) when you purchase a product or request other services from MB Timberin, whether online on our Site or via email, including when you contact our customer service for post-sale customer services or specific questions or requests;
(iii) when we share the pictures of your product purchased on our Site.
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with all applicable data protection laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the laws promulgated on the matter by the European Union, such as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as the orders and guidelines issued by the competent data protection authorities, as applicable.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
Information you provide voluntarily to us:
We collect and process:
- Personal data that you provide when you interact with the Site functionalities, for example, when you send an instant message directly through the Site. This personal data may include:
– your name, e-mail address, telephone number and other information that you disclose in your email content.
- Personal data that you provide when you purchase goods from us. This personal data may include:
– your name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address;
– the history of products you purchase;
– details regarding your transaction.
- Personal data that you provide when you interact with our customer-service, for example, when you send a question about a product, send a feedback to us regarding purchased product, contact our customer service through telephone for support, or request specific assistance or service from our customer-service. This personal data may include:
– your name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address;
– the history of products you purchase;
– information regarding the reasons why you contacted customer service;
– the content of your communications relating to your interaction with customer service ;
– your personal pictures showing purchased product. These pictures may include other people as well.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE MY PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
MB Timberin, as the controller, process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your purchases of goods:
– this includes all activities relating to the purchase of goods, such as for example delivery of goods, billing, returning and exchanging of goods, receiving refunds, as applicable, payment related activities;
- To provide you with our customer-service, including:
– to provide you with after-sale services;
– to respond to your request(s) of information, question(s), communication(s) or feedback;
– to comply with our obligations under applicable laws, regulations and Community legislation, and to assess and defend a legal right.
- To advertise the products by using feedback sent previously, including:
– pictures and text to publish publicly on TimberIN websites and social networks.
– your name (excluding surname), city and country.
- To help future customers to see TimberIN products in the certain region, by:
– sharing the emails and phone numbers of previous customers who left their feedback and pictures on TimberIN websites with prospective customers.
** Please note that if the customer does not want to be contacted by prospective TimberIN customers, one should inform his request by email to email@example.com. We will take immediate actions and remove the contacts from the sharing list and if requested from feedback field on TimberIN websites.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA AS DESCRIBED HEREIN?
We will collect and process your personal data for the purposes described in the Section ‘For what purposes are my personal data processed?’ on one of the following legal bases:
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you at your request (Article 6, 1., (b) of the GDPR, as of 25 May 2018);
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or our affiliates’ or other third parties’ legitimate interests, and such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (Article 6, 1., (f) of the GDPR, as of 25 May 2018); The legitimate interests that we pursue notably include our interest to manage and maintain the contractual relationship with you, to answer to your specific requests, to ask your feedback in order to improve our Site and our products, or to pursue other general marketing activities.
- Where your specific consent is required to the processing of your personal data as described herein, your personal data will be processed based on such consent (Article 6, 1., (a) of the GDPR, as of 25 May 2018);
HOW LONG WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED?
Personal data are not kept for longer than the time necessary to achieve the specific data processing purposes described herein unless shorter or longer retention periods apply under applicable Laws.
ARE MY PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
We are committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We take – and require that any service provider and/or third party processor processing personal data on our behalf and on our instructions takes – appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and destruction, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access to data, unlawful or unfair use of data. Moreover, information systems and software programs are configured so that personal and identification data are used only when necessary to achieve the specific processing purpose from time to time sought.
We deploy a variety of advanced security technologies and procedures to help to protect personal data against the risks outlined above. For example, personal data provided by users are stored on secured servers placed in controlled locations. Moreover, customer service personnel are signed confidential agreements with MB Timberin, so that to guarantee the data safe. There are additional agreements with the Third parties (such as accounting, transport companies, State controlling institutions) ensuring the data is kept confidentially and used only to implement the direct services.
However, please note that no electronic transmission or storage of information is 100% secure. Therefore, despite the security measures that we have put in place to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will never occur.
WHERE DO MY PERSONAL DATA GO?
Personal data collected through our Site, as part of the sale of goods is managed by MB Timberin. Your personal data will be accessible within our organization by the internal and external personnel that need to access it because of their duties in relation to the processing purposes herein specified. We ensure that these persons are held by appropriate security and confidentiality duties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Seller: Company MB “TimberIN” (Further: “SELLER”)
Company code: 302942267
VAT code: 100007531114
Address: Archyvo str. 50-15, Kaunas, Lithuania
Mobile phone / Viber (free of charge): Albert: (00370) 61913266
Mobile phone / Viber (free of charge): Ruta: (00370) 69601967
Open: Monday – Friday 8:00-17:00h. (GMT +2:00)
Customer: an individual person or a company willing to purchase the product from the SELLER. (Further: “CUSTOMER”)
Goods/Parcel: the product which is offered by the SELLER.
SELLER accepts all major payment methods including bank transfer, Credit or Debit cards, and direct Paypal payments. If the goods will be delivered by our own drivers, payment in cash might be possible. Contact us for more information. Additional taxes (if any), namely: currency conversion is covered by the CUSTOMER.
Additional taxes caused by Paypal, Credit or Debit cards are half covered by the CUSTOMER and the SELLER.
Normally, a minimum of 30 % deposit is required with the order for all products, with the balance of monies due 7 days prior the actual delivery. The detailed contract between both parties are signed and the invoice is issued. Prior the balance payment, SELLER sends pictures of the finished product.
All prices found on our websites are in EUR.
The SELLER supplies and delivers goods to all Europe and some non-Europe countries namely: UK, Ireland, Scotland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Didn’t find your country? Please contact us and we will organize the delivery there.
Delivery is generally by the large truck or a flat-bed trailer. Customer must make sure that such shipping option is acceptable. Drivers will be helpful and sometimes (if possible) they will help to unload the goods and carry them to the final place. Generally, it must be assumed that unloading the goods is at CUSTOMER`S risk and responsibility. Normally the parcel can be unloaded by 4-5 strong men. If that is not possible, CUSTOMER needs to arrange a forklift or a crane (in case of unloading a sauna).
If there are any known difficulties accessing your area, CUSTOMER must inform us prior the goods leave our factory, failing to do so, CUSTOMER will be held responsible for any shipping difficulties caused by those obstacles.
The delivery period is usually discussed prior to the order. The lead time is usually 4-5 weeks.
The parcel remains at SELLER’S responsibility until the truck arrives at CUSTOMER`S address. During the transportation, goods are insured by CMR (Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road). Once the parcel has been delivered to CUSTOMER, it will be held at his risk and SELLER will not be held responsible for any loss or destruction.
ACCEPTANCE AND RETURNING POLICY
The goods must be inspected prior the unloading. Any missing parts or destruction caused by transportation must strictly be marked in the shipping document (CMR), the document must be scanned and afterwards sent to SELLERS responsible person during 5 business days. If the parcel did not meet your expectations, contact us and we will solve the problems. Failing to do so, we would accept returns and refund the products price (delivery amount is not refundable) if the product was not used within 14 business days (does not apply to businesses). The parcel must be strictly packed (vertically on Euro pallet and strapped with plastic belts in case of the hot tub) as it was delivered. Return shipping costs are fully covered by the CUSTOMER.
Warranty: Special warranty form is given to the CUSTOMER in the contract signed by both parties. Exact warranty conditions and terms are explained in the contract. Warranty starts with the balance payment.
CUSTOMER accepts that wood is a natural material. It must be noted that wood will have grains and knots which will vary since the product is hand-made. As a natural product timber will react to changes in atmospheric conditions (may shrink or expand). Visible splitting of the wood may occur as it expands and contracts with changes of humidity and temperature. These happenings are perfectly normal and natural. It must be noted that natural wood changes do not affect the integrity of the timber therefore splitting or cracks are not covered by any guarantee.
The goods shipped by the SELLER are a natural and hand-made product, therefore, slight variations in its properties may occur from time to time.
If any failures are clearly caused by the SELLER (strictly on failures noted in shipping documents (CMR) and only within 1 week of utilization) and if possible CUSTOMER may find a local repairman, the SELLER would cover the repair cost by the form of the invoice.
CUSTOMER is held responsible for site`s preparation before and after a reception of a product. Please note that SELLER provides installation of all desired equipment in a hot tub but due to different country requirements does not provide end- electric installation services (different plug connections etc..) (concerns electric heater of a hot tub and individual designed sauna`s electric installation). CUSTOMER understands that the product was manufactured in a foreign country, therefore, end- electric installation services should be provided only by authorized technicians in CUSTOMER`S country (if requirements set out so).
All prices found on our websites include VAT 21 % tax. Only Norwegian website does not include VAT tax. Important:
- Question: I am from the non-EU country (example: Norway or Switzerland), should I pay double VAT?
Answer: No, you will not pay double VAT. We will deduct 21 % off our prices that are seen on our websites.
- Question: I am from EU country (example: UK, Germany, France, etc.), should I need to pay double VAT?
Answer: No, the prices seen on our website include VAT. You will not be asked to pay additional VAT in your country. It is according to European Union trade rules.
- Question: I am a professional (company) and have valid VAT number. Can I get the invoice with 0 % VAT?
Answer: Yes, we will issue the invoice with 0 % VAT.
Please check the validity of your VAT code here: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=en
SELLER is not responsible for any failure to deliver caused by circumstances beyond their control including (but not limited to) strikes, terrorism, war, weather conditions, exchange fluctuations, governmental or regulatory changes and natural disasters.