Wooden Hot Tubs, Wood Fired Outdoor Jacuzzi Hot Tubs – Whirlpools for sale. Weekly deliveries to the UK, Scotland, Ireland and throughout Europe!Welcome to TimberIN Baltic SPA & Saunas
TimberTemp® – Smart 3D Printed Thermometer by TimberIN€125
Fiberglass lined outdoor hot tub integrated heater with wood stainingPrice from: €2,760
Fiberglass lined hot tub with integrated burner thermo wood vivid colors
Price from: €3,580
-10 % OFF
Price from: €3,580
Electricity heated thermo wood hot tubPrice from: €2,375
Fiberglass lined outdoor spa with integrated heater Spruce, Larch Wellness DeluxePrice from: €2,760
Oval hot tub for 2 persons with fiberglass linerPrice from: €1,770
Polypropylene lined exterior Hot tub Including: Massage + 2 LED
Price from: €3,170
Let’s spread the knowledge! Most popular blog articles
Well, you should by now have probably seen many companies offering wood fired hot tubs, why is TimberIN different?
TimberIN Baltic SPA & Saunas has been officially certified by European Union Intellectual Property Office (Certification No. 016147597) and registered to the European Union trademarks. We are excited to announce the launch of our new Bluetooth thermometer “TimberTEMP®” – a revolutionary accessory to simplify the wooden hot tub water heating process.
This thermometer is a product of our ongoing collaboration with Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) to bring innovations to the field of outdoor wooden hot tubs.
How does the hot tub thermometer work?
The thermometer is accompanied by an app “TimberTemp®”, which you can download for free from the Google Play store for Android or from iTunes for iOs devices. Connect the thermometer to your phone through Bluetooth, place it in the tub and follow the temperature changes in the app. The app allows you to set how often you would like the thermometer to report temperature and to set notifications. Say you would like the water to heat up to 38°C. Simply set this temperature on the app and it will notify you when the water heats up. This feature is also very useful during the colder months. If you are worried that water left in the hot tub may freeze overnight, set the temperature to 0°C and you will be notified if it cools down to this temperature and water needs to be emptied (please note: this feature is fully functioning on the Android app and currently being perfected on the iOs app).
Beautiful wood fired hot tubs – wooden hot tubs – wood burning hot tubs in their natural surroundings!
Outdoor hot tub from thermowood, Cockermouth, Cumbria, UK
Diana Clarke – High Swinside Holiday Cottages.
Here are my comments that you are free to add to your website as my testimonial:
Hot tub made of thermowood, Rowledge, UK
“Throughout the entire ordering process, Albert and his team couldn’t have been any more helpful with guidance, answering my many questions and keeping me updated throughout the manufacture and transport of my hot tub. When it arrived, the driver and his assistant were extremely helpful and hard-working with a “challenging” logistical problem of getting the hot tub into my garden.
Now that it is here, it is wonderful! It has been very difficult to get my wife out of the hot tub for the past week since it has arrived, and many family members have also come over to share in the fun!
If you are considering purchasing one of these products, I would highly recommend Albert and his team. The tub is of high quality and compared to others I looked at it was a very reasonable price.
Thank you TimberIN!”
Here are my comments that you are free to add to your website as my testimonial:
Wooden hot tub, Siberian larch, Devon, England
Thank you so much sorry for the late reply. The hot tub is up and running and works perfectly heats with 2 bags of logs and we had no leaks. We have had some great times already the kids love it. I have included a couple of photos for you. Some of the screws have needed re-screwing but nothing major. we could do with a care guide to let us know how to keep it at its best long term but overall it has been fantastic. The customer service has been excellent and as it is the first time I have ever bought directly from a company abroad I was apprehensive and so every time I contacted you for an update you were prompt and reassuring I would definitely recommend you.
How to choose a wood burning hot tub correctly! Electricity powered hot tubs are also available.
Our website enables to design a wood burning hot tub individually. It is very simple: one just needs to follow step by step instructions and your new wooden hot tub is ready to go: (1) select wood type; (2) fiberglass or polypropylene color; (3) diameter; (4) type of heater; (5) type of stairs; (6) lid; (7) benches; (8) accessories. Also, there is an automatic price calculation system under every model which helps to identify the price instantly. You don’t have to wait for your quote anymore. But sure, if you have additional questions or comments, please contact us anytime. We reply as soon as possible.
What is step by step instructions for a proper selection of wood or electricity fired hot tub?
(1) Select a wood type. Wood burning hot tubs from Siberian spruce, larch, thermowood, oak or red cedar can be selected. Thermowood is spruce processed in high temperature. This enables to withstand harsh climate conditions.
(2) Fiberglass or polypropylene color: Polypropylene liners are available in blue, gray, white or black; Fiberglass liners are available in any of your desired colors from RAL (ralcolor.com).
(3) Diameter: For polypropylene lined hot tubs the diameter range is 1600 – 2200 mm. However, we do have rectangular models as well. All our fiberglass models come in 1850 mm of inner diameter.
(4) Type of wood burning hot tub heaters: the most popular selection is snorkel (inside) stainless steel heater. Also, we have a wide selection of external heaters. The difference is that the outer heater does not take space and therefore more persons can enjoy the wood burning hot tub at the same time. We do offer stainless steel heaters prepared in 430 or 316 stainless steel. 316 stainless steel is necessary if chlorine, water salts or any other water treatment solutions are used. The last but not least is an electric heater. It is quite a comfortable solution where wood usage is not the case. Also, one can combine and install for example wood fired together with electric heaters. In this case, the most of the work will be done by the wood burning heater but electric heater can keep water warm longer.
(5) Type of stairs: we offer “Basic”, “A”, “B” and “C” type stairs (each design is 3D rendered and can be found next to the hot tub`s description).
(6) Type of lids: we offer “basic – wooden cover” which is included in every model. The last selection is wooden cover with a thermal insulation layer. We always advise customers to use this cover since it prevents the deformation and keeps the water warm longer. We can also offer a stainless steel cover on the heater. It is very comfortable to avoid organic impurities which may fall in the water.
(7) Type of benches: wooden benches are included into standard models. Also, there is the more luxurious option “wooden sunny benches”. Polypropylene benches can be the open or closed type. Close type is better for water savings.
Wooden hot tubs even fancier? Equip them with LED, massage systems, filtration and more!
(a) External water tap: this is a stainless steel crane with a valve which enables to release dirty water more easily. It must be noted, that every model has a hose connection on the bottom as well (plug with stopper).
(b) LED lights: led lights can make the experience of bathing more brilliant. We can install as many as you like but the most popular selection is 3-4 units. Led bulb has 7 different colors which can be changed with the help of remote controller which is installed in the round wooden edge.
(c) Hydro massage system comes with 6 jets which are installed into the walls.
(d) Air bubble massage system comes with 12 jets. It can be used together with hydro massage system or separately.
(e) Water filtration system: this equipment is necessary if the wood burning hot tub is used very often (3 or more times a week). It filtrates water, therefore, one does not need to change it very often.
Thermal insulation of wood fired hot tubs:
(a) Wall thermal insulation of wood burning hot tubs is a very common choice because it is necessary for many SPA equipment to be installed properly. Also, it enables to keep water warm longer.
(b) Floor insulation: the biggest loss of heat is through the bottom since the ground is always a cold surface. Floor insulation helps to prevent it.
(c) Lid insulation: Together with above-mentioned insulation options, lid insulation completes it all. With fully insulated hot tub one will be able not just to save energy to heat the water but warmth will stay there for much longer!
TimberIN Baltic SPA & Saunas – Europe:
- The Netherlands, Belgium:
We deliver wooden jacuzzi hot tubs from Lithuania to:
Great Britain territory including Greenock, Sunderland, Southampton, Bristol, Bournemouth, Omagh, Chester, Swansea, Carlisle, Southend, Reading, Leicester, Bradford, Sheffield, Fort William, Ayr, Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee, Middlesbrough, Coventry, Bath, Exeter, Cambridge, Kingston upon Hull, Londonderry, Lisburn, Penzance, York, Blackpool, Dumfries, Scarborough, Plymouth, Ipswich, Norwich, Brighton, Kirkwall, Inverness, Oxford, Luton, Portsmouth, Peterborough, Nottingham, Stoke, Dover, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Liverpool, Cardiff, Wick, Leeds, Lerwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Belfast, Glasgow, London, Ros Comain, Muineachan, Shannon, Waterford, Tralee, Donegal, Drogheda, Dundalk, Galway, Kilkenny, Killarney, Sligo, Cork, Limerick, Dublin, Douglas,
Throughout Europe: Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Denmark, the Czech Republic, Poland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Great Britain, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Norway….