Wood Fired Hot Tubs for Sale UK | Wooden Hot Tubs, Wood Burning Hot Tubs | TimberIN Hot Tubs
Weekly deliveries to the UK, Scotland, Ireland and throughout Europe!
Best selling models of 2018 at a glance!
- Free!Product Catalog! Get to know more about our products!Online catalogue!
- €125TimberTemp® – Smart 3D Printed Thermometer by TimberINAvailable on Android and iOS
- Fiberglass lined hot tub with integrated burner thermo wood Wellness RoyalBestseller!
- From: €3,180Electric outdoor hot tub spaFully electric!
- Fiberglass outdoor spa with external burnerWith External Burner
- From: €2,191Sunken terrace fiberglass jacuzzi – classic modelSunken, inground!
- From: €2,990Outdoor Garden Sauna Igloo DesignBestseller!
- From: €2,850Outdoor Barrel Round SaunaBarrel design
- From: €2,110Oval hot tub for 2 persons with fiberglass linerFor 2 persons!
- From: €3,486Micro pool party tub for max 16 persons!Max space!
You are ordering directly from the manufacturer – TimberIN factory! What does that mean?
TimberIN factory is certified by European Union Intellectual Property Office (Certification No. 016147597) and registered to the European Union trademarks. That means the design of our products is unique. At the moment, TimberIN is undergoing the process of ISO 9001 establishment “Quality management systems”. Some key facts working with us:
- You will get the unique TimberIN-branded, high-quality product. There are many similar looking products on the internet but if you want to be certain about the quality of each aspect of your purchase, choose TimberIN!
- Much safer purchase process. You would transfer your funds directly to the manufacturer, no third-party persons involved – no risks!
- Much safer transportation process. You will obtain the product directly from the factory, no extra reloading! This is very important to keep the product damage – free due to transportation caused problems!
- Thanks to your direct communication with the factory your order will be produced as precise as possible. Involving the third parties (resellers) in the purchase process would always increase the possibility of wrongly understood and therefore manufactured the product.
- We do bespoke models! The possibilities are endless! Have an idea of a differently designed model? Share it!
- Real warranty provided directly by the manufacturer. Buying from the reseller would often limit the warranty services since in case of malfunction, the reseller will contact the manufacturer and in the end, nobody would want to take the responsibility. As the result, the customer would lose time and money.
- Thanks to the elimination of the resellers, you save up to 20 – 30 % on all high-quality products. Customers would rather spend this amount on better quality wood and SPA equipment than paying the resellers for their services.
- 95 % of customer satisfaction rate and more than 500 positive reviews Europewide would not lie! Visit our main website www.timberin.com, select the country and get to know more about us! Also, please do not forget to read our blog articles.
- TimberIN brand production line has been officially certified by European Union Intellectual Property Office (Certification No. 016147597) and registered to the European Union trademarks.
Well, you should by now have probably seen many companies offering wood-fired hot tubs, why is TimberIN different?
TimberIN Baltic SPA & Saunas has been officially certified by European Union Intellectual Property Office (Certification No. 016147597) and registered to the European Union trademarks. We are excited to announce the launch of our new Bluetooth thermometer “TimberTEMP®” – a revolutionary accessory to simplify the wooden hot tub water heating process.
This thermometer is a product of our ongoing collaboration with Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) to bring innovations to the field of outdoor wooden hot tubs.
How does the hot tub thermometer work?
The thermometer is accompanied by an app “TimberTemp®”, which you can download for free from the Google Play store for Android or from iTunes for iOs devices. Connect the thermometer to your phone through Bluetooth, place it in the tub and follow the temperature changes in the app. The app allows you to set how often you would like the thermometer to report temperature and to set notifications. Say you would like the water to heat up to 38°C. Simply set this temperature on the app and it will notify you when the water heats up. This feature is also very useful during the colder months. If you are worried that water left in the hot tub may freeze overnight, set the temperature to 0°C and you will be notified if it cools down to this temperature and water needs to be emptied (please note: this feature is fully functioning on the Android app and currently being perfected on the iOs app).
Outdoor Whirlpools in 2 Minutes! Get to know them
(1) Select a wood type. Wood fired hot tubs from Siberian spruce, larch, thermowood, oak or red cedar can be selected. Thermowood`s origin is spruce processed in high temperature. As a result, it enables to withstand harsh climate conditions and minimize the humidity caused deformations.
(2) Fiberglass or polypropylene colour of wood-fired hot tubs. Polypropylene liners are available in blue, grey, white or black. Fiberglass liners are available in any of your desired colours from RAL (ralcolor.com).
(3) Diameter: For polypropylene lined wood-fired hot tubs the diameter range is 1600 – 2200 mm. However, we do have rectangular models as well. All our fibreglass models come in 1850 mm of inner diameter.
(4) Type of wood burning hot tub heaters. The most popular selection is snorkel (inside) stainless steel heater. Also, we have a wide selection of external heaters. The difference is that the external heaters don’t take space and, therefore, more persons can enjoy the wood-fired hot tub at the same time. We do offer heaters prepared in 430 or 316 stainless steel. 316 stainless steel is necessary if chlorine, water salts or any other water treatment solutions are used. The last but not least is an electric heater. It is quite a comfortable solution where wood usage is not the case. Also, one can combine and install both wood-fired and electric heater.
(5) Type of stairs. Wood fired hot tubs can be equipped with 4 types of stairs. They differ in size and design. To see the designs we offer, please select the particular model of wood-fired hot tubs and click 3D section next to the description.
(6) Type of lids. Wood fired hot tubs can be equipped with wooden, polypropylene or fibreglass lids. Nature of the lid depends on the type of wood-fired hot tub.
(7) Type of benches. We offer 3 different types of benches, however, it very much depends on the model of the wood-fired hot tub. While the wooden hot tubs will have only wooden benches, wood-fired hot tubs with polypropylene liner can be built with wooden and polypropylene benches. Since polypropylene is artificial material, it would last definitely longer.
Wooden hot tubs even fancier? Equip them with LED, massage systems, filtration and more!
(1) External water tap (optional). Stainless steel tap with a valve which enables to drain dirty water more easily. Every model of wood-fired hot tubs comes with a loose hose connector (plug with the stopper) which is to be installed at the bottom.
(2) LED lights (optional). Led lights can make the experience of bathing way better. We can install as many as you like but the most popular option is 3-4 units. The led bulb has 5 different colours which can be changed with the help of remote controller fitted to the tub`s wall. Walls of wooden hot tubs must be insulated.
(3) Hydro massage system (optional). This massage system comes with 6 jets which are already pre-installed into the walls of the wooden hot tubs with fibreglass liners. Wooden hot tubs with massage systems must be insulated.
(4) Air bubble massage system (optional). Air massage system comes with 12 jets. It can be used together with hydro massage system or separately. The main difference between these two massage systems is that the hydro massage is much stronger and the water current is stimulating your body. Air bubble system, on the other hand, makes you feel more relaxed and tension free. Air bubble jets are installed into the bottom of the wooden hot tubs.
(5) Water filtration system. This accessory is very useful and all wooden hot tubs should have one pre-installed.
Thermal insulation of wooden hot tubs:
(1) Wall thermal insulation of wood burning hot tubs is a very common choice because it is necessary for massage systems to be installed properly. Also, it enables to keep water warm longer.
(2) Floor insulation: The biggest loss of heat is through the floor since the ground is always a cold surface. Floor insulation helps to prevent it.
(3) Lid insulation: Together with the above-mentioned insulation options, lid insulation completes it all. With fully insulated wood burning hot tub one will be able not just to save energy heating the water but warmth will stay there much longer!
TimberIN Baltic SPA & Saunas – Europe:
- The Netherlands, Belgium:
- UK (new):
- Badefass – https://www.badetonneholz.de; Außen Whirlpools TimberIN – www.timberin.de
- https://www.vildmarksbadtre.dk ; Udendørs Spa Bad – www.timberin.dk
- Vedfyrt Badestamp – https://www.badestampselges.com
- Jacuzzi extérieur – https://www.bainnordiques.fr; Bains Nordiques TimberIN – www.timberin.fr
- Hottub kopen – https://www.hottubhouten.nl
- Vedeldad badtunna – https://www.badtunnaspa.se
- Outdoor hot tubs for sale UK – http://www.timberin.co.uk/
- Jacuzzi Ogrodowe
We deliver wood burning hot tubs from Lithuania to:
Great Britain territory including Greenock, Sunderland, Southampton, Bristol, Bournemouth, Omagh, Chester, Swansea, Carlisle, Southend, Reading, Leicester, Bradford, Sheffield, Fort William, Ayr, Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee, Middlesbrough, Coventry, Bath, Exeter, Cambridge, Kingston upon Hull, Londonderry, Lisburn, Penzance, York, Blackpool, Dumfries, Scarborough, Plymouth, Ipswich, Norwich, Brighton, Kirkwall, Inverness, Oxford, Luton, Portsmouth, Peterborough, Nottingham, Stoke, Dover, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Liverpool, Cardiff, Wick, Leeds, Lerwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Belfast, Glasgow, London, Ros Comain, Muineachan, Shannon, Waterford, Tralee, Donegal, Drogheda, Dundalk, Galway, Kilkenny, Killarney, Sligo, Cork, Limerick, Dublin, Douglas,
Throughout Europe: Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Denmark, the Czech Republic, Poland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Great Britain, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Norway….