UV-C filter for chemical-free water treatment
- A built-in electronic ballast to ensure a smooth power supply
- UV-C lamp specially designed for high-temperatures (±40°C / ±104°F)
- Compact in size
- Plastic housing
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Lamp lifespan: 9.000 h. Equipped with replacement alert
- UV-C PL-S module TUV – 12W
- Connects to a sand filter (suitable for our Water filtration system)
An efficient and eco-friendly solution for your hot tub!
The hot tub water is pumped through the UV-C device, where it is exposed to UV-C radiation at a wavelength of 254 nanometers. The radiation is produced by a special light, which ensures that germs and bacteria are not given the opportunity to develop. The water is exposed for an extra-long time, thanks to the length of the device.
Your spa water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent. The UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses, and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This can reduce your chlorine concentration up to 50-80%!
- Direct contact can be dangerous to the eyes and skin. Therefore, always check the operation of the UV-C lamp only via the transparent attachments on the unit.
- Do not use the device if any parts are damaged (the quartz glass in particular)
- Switch it off if there is no water passing through the device
- Remove the device during the winter months, when there is danger of frost
- The lamp will remain warm for about 10 minutes after the device is switched off
- The device must never be put in water
The special lamp must be replaced after 9000 hours. If algae or limescale form on the glass tube containing the lamp, it must be cleaned. Clean the stainless steel interior with a soft brush.