We believe that a quality product should have its own unique brand!
We are glad and extremely grateful to announce, that from 24/04/2017, we have been officially certified by European Union Intellectual Property Office (Certification No. 016147597) and registered to the European Union trademarks. We went through a strict confirmation process to show everyone, that our trademark is unique and can be used only for our products. This evaluation shows our improvement as we can identify the origin of our products officially and no one else has rights to use this trademark. We have proved that our products are worth having the individual trademark as we do stand for our quality. Moreover, it is important to secure our trademark from other traders to avoid possible conflicts in the future, and at the same time, that means we are not referring to anyone else as well.
We decided to take this step due to many misled customers who expressed their uncertainties about purchasing items online.
Registering and establishing “TimberIN Baltic SPA & Saunas” trademark was a long and tough process containing numerous testing and evaluations over the course of almost a year. We strongly believe that this step was an absolute necessity to separate “TimberIN” from others. By this achievement, we look forward to assuring our clients that they purchase an original and quality product that nobody else can offer under the trademark of “TimberIN”.
We would strongly advise continuing reading the article below since you will get better familiar with the peculiarities of online hot tub market.
Please note, that the main aim of the below article is to express our ideas and beliefs gathered throughout the years of work and not to by any means slander a specific person or company.
And finally, if you still have doubts, please, you are always welcome to visit our office and factory anytime.
Firstly, on behalf of TimberIN, I say a big thank you for visiting our online stores. Following the increase of emails of misled customers, I feel it is very important to widely share about what is happening in an online hot tub market today and how “TimberIN MB” makes a difference. – dr. Albertas Klovas, CEO and co-founder at TimberIN – Baltic SPA & Saunas.
So basically the report is divided into 5 main parts:
- TimberIN in a vast European hot tub market;
- Today`s biggest challenges;
- How do we fight plagiarism;
- Constant improving and R&D (research and development) by TimberIN;
TimberIN MB in a vast European hot tub market
“The big four” is a well-known abbreviation for leading European hot tub companies. “The big four” includes “Kirami” from Finland; “Skargards” from Sweden; “Storvatt” from France and “TimberIN” from Lithuania. Almost nobody questions the quality and precision of the services these companies offer.
The main strength here at “TimberIN” is our product list. Without a doubt, including outdoor saunas, it is one of the biggest selections available. We look forward to minimizing the companies’ costs in order to offer our products and services at affordable prices.
“TimberIN’s products are great value for money” – this is usually how customers refer to us!
Today`s biggest challenges in online hot tub market
Without any doubt, today`s online store is a great place to make a purchase from the comfort of your home. On the other hand, one is not able to experience the product prior to the reception. While this might not be an issue for inexpensive products, but spending a substantial amount can make a difference. So what is there to consider?
- Many companies copy our website and design. There is a handful of companies which, following our success, try to copy “TimberIN`s” concept and ideas. For fair trade purposes, we will not mention the names of websites but if looked closer one could easily see the similarities. The main outcome is that the customers are being misled and eventually they face tons of problems instead of having a wonderful and relaxing time with their family and friends.
- The same company has 2 or more websites with different names. Many companies are generating a few or more websites with different names just to appear on search engines. This problem leads to more “noise” in google therefore eventually customers face struggles finding quality and unique products.
- Very little attention is being paid on the quality of materials used for production. The problem very much concerns the inappropriate type or thickness of materials which leads to strength failures, rust, leakage, etc. Construction of hot tubs being carried out in garages or other non-tailored facilities leads to various defects which are caused by inappropriate manufacturing conditions (low temperatures, dust, humidity etc.. result in failures in welding of polypropylene or casting of fiberglass or simply in fungi in wood). In short, one may save some money by significantly reducing the quality of products and services.
- Very little or no education at all. In order to offer quality products qualified and experienced personnel is a necessity. TimberIN is constantly putting a lot of time and effort making sure that our personnel is trained and qualified to maintain top-notch customer service.
So apparently there are many problems in this market today because many re-sellers are lacking experience and education needed to offer quality products and services.
How do we fight plagiarism?
It is quite tough fighting the plagiarism of our website and design. Unlike the majority of other websites, we don’t hide behind the screens. We introduce ourselves, one can know us better by seeing or reading about us. Each and every one of you are always welcome to visit our office or factory.
With regards to models, please pay attention, that in almost all pictures and videos you will notice our metal brand “TimberIN” logo which you are able to see on the left side of the screen.
Constant improving and R&D (research and development) by TimberIN MB
“TimberIN” is constantly researching and developing. We pay much attention to the influence of minus temperatures on the material`s strength properties. It is utmost important for products made of fiberglass. Our second topic of interest is timber`s movement in different temperature and humidity.
Currently “TimberIN`s” R&D team together with European funding institutions is working on 3D technology for a “Smart Tub” technology. “Smart Tub” is planned to be a certified technology of “TimberIN”.[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”2″ gal_title=”University”]
To conclude, we believe that well-educated staff together with collaboration partners and constant R&D is the key to success. The easiest way to evaluate the business is to know what previous customers say about it. We have many reviews from our loved customers and if you feel just a bit unsure, please contact us and we will provide references from almost every country in Europe. So do not hesitate and let us be your outdoor spa professionals.