The building of a wood-fired hot tub with a liner is not a very hard task. Below you will be able to see all main steps involved in constructing a wooden hot tub.
First of all, the inner frame is welded and formed in order to assure the structure of the hot tub. The polypropylene used in our hot tubs is extremely durable, environment-friendly and easy to clean. We offer three colors: blue, grey and black. The inner frame could have a double-insulated bottom as well as insulated walls.
Polypropylene Closed Benches
Polypropylene benches could be in an open or closed. In these photos closed-benches are shown. It helps to save water since the water does not flow under the benches. These benches are securely welded in order to protect the water from leakage inside.
Round edge is formed to be smooth and durable. Joints of the two parts are the main structure details of the element. This joint is connected with the use of four wooden grooves (inside the wood panel) and afterwards – bonded.
Installation of a wood burner
Inside stainless steel, the wood-burning hot tub stove has six points that must be securely connected in order to use the stove safely. It must be noted that six metal parts are welded into the specific positions in order to anchor it. Only stainless steel screws are used for this process. 2 meters stainless steel chimney and rain cap are also included. When shipping – the chimney is dissembled into two parts.
Polystyrene foam panels are being used to insulate the hot tub (walls and bottom). The thickness of insulation is 50 mm. It can be seen that the double-insulated bottom is installed therefore the hot tub is a bit higher.
After the wall insulation, wooden trim is placed. Using “Click” system, wooden boards are connected with each other. “Click” system helps to connect different wooden boards very easily without the use of glues or other artificial materials that could decay under a load of different weather conditions.
Stainless steel rings
Two or three (depends on the model) stainless steel rings are used to fully constrain the hot tub. Rings are connected with the stainless steel internal screw. These rings should always be as tight as possible to avoid any damage to the tub`s exterior.
The wooden guard is installed in order to protect from burns. Especially useful if there are little kids in the wood-burning hot tub.
After the wooden guard is installed, a mini-bar is placed with the help of stainless steel screws. Usually, the wooden bar contains four places to put the drinks in. The wooden mini-bar is carefully crafted with the very smooth corner parts.
Wooden lid is made of two parts. Each part has two handles to lift it. In order to move a part of the wooden cover, it is advisable to use those two handles at once, since the wood is heavy.
how to make wooden hot tub
The production of wooden hot tubs includes: (1) predefining the benches; (2) construction of round wooden rim; (3) installation of the heater; (4) preparing the insulation; (5) installing the wood decoration; installing the strapping rings; (6) finishing up with wooden guard around the heater, minibar and wooden lid if necessary.
The tub is ready!
- How Do Wood-Fired Hot Tubs Work?
- Maintenance Of the Wooden Hot Tub
- Hot Tub Water Treatment Options
- All You Need to Know About the Hot Tub or Sauna Transport Packaging
- Winter Hot Tub Care
- How To Build a Wood Fired Hot Tub?
- Guide To Selecting a Wood Fired Hot Tub
- A Guide for Selecting the Wood for A Hot Tub or Outdoor Sauna
- Your Own Sunken Hot Tub: Where & How?
- Eco-Friendly Tips for A Greener Hot Tub
- The Health Benefits of Hot Tubs
- Wood Fired Hot Tub Vs Electric
- Review Of Wood-Fired Hot Tubs: Skargards, Royal Tubs, Hot Tub Team, Gardenwellness24
- Sunken Hot Tubs in Your Terrace or Patio
- The Importance of Thermal Insulating Outdoor Saunas and Hot Tubs
- Filling And Draining an Outdoor Hot Tub, how?
- Built-In Sunken Fiberglass Outdoor Hot Tubs. The Review
- How Long Do Wood Fired Hot Tubs Take to Heat
- Preparing Your Hot Tub for Winter
- How To Keep a Wood-Fired Hot Tub from Freezing
- APP Controlled Wooden Pellet Heater – Stove for Hot Tubs
- The Purchase Process of The Outdoor Sauna and Hot Tub
- Is Wooden Hot Tub Leaking Water?
- Electric Plans for Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Neular Cladding – Composite Decking Is a Revolutionary New Material That We Use for Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Which Wood-Fired Hot Tub to Choose? Wooden Vs Fiberglass Vs Polypropylene
- Plumbing And Electric Connections for a Wooden Hot Tub Preparing a Base for Your Hot Tub or Sauna
- Preparing A Base for Your Hot Tub or Sauna
- Everything You Need to Know About the Delivery Process