Wood Fired-Burning Heaters, Hot Tubs Stoves for Sale. Shipping throughout Europe, USA, Canada, Australia!
External wood burning SPA heater – Round ModelPrice from: €780
External Octagonal Wood Fired Hot Tub HeaterPrice from: €710
External wood fueled hot tub heater – Rectangular model with decorationPrice from: €840
External wood heated spa heater – Rectangular ModelPrice from: €730
Wood fired hot tub heater – Snorkel ModelPrice from: €530
Outside wood burner hot tub heater, round model
Best of luck With Timberin in 2017
Mairtin in West of Ireland
Mairtin O Tuairisg, Galway, Ireland
Wood fired heaters perfectly fit to every wooden hot tub model. However, there are many choices possible. Internal heaters are easy to install and it is a common model. On the other hand, external hot tub heaters are mounted separately, therefore, a lot of space is saved. All types of heaters are sold with full connections, pipes and rain hats. For the additional cost, one can choose stainless steel grade 316 instead of 430. 316 stainless steel is resistant to chlorine and sea water.
Snorkel, internal or external wood burning heaters?
Wood fired heaters are specially produced for wooden hot tubs. Inside the heater, water circulates itself without any pump. Hot water flows up and generates low pressure which lifts cold water from the bottom and, therefore, a pump powered by electricity is not needed. The main advantage of having external heater is that it provides more space in the tub while having an internal model, one can put fuel without getting outside the hot tub. 2 mm stainless steel is used to produce the stoves. It must be noted that if there is a possibility of water getting frozen, it should be drained from the oven. The heat which comes from the fire is transferred to water thought complex oven`s double surface.
Installation of wood hot tub heaters
Wood fired heater is connected to the hot tub using connection pipes which come with the delivery package. This package combines of metal pipes and flexible rubber hoses with presses on it for a safe connection. 2 m length chimney and rain hat is also in the package.
- Oven should be standing on horizontal surface;
- It should be standing ~15 cm lower than the hot tub in order to maintain the inclination of upper hose. This is necessary in order to provide full circulation process;
- The opening of Ø50 mm should be made for installing an upper hose. The upswing from the bottom should be around 190 mm;
- The same opening should be made in opposite side of the hot tub for lower hose;
- The upper and lower pipes should be connected with oven.
In winter all water should be released after using a hot tub. This should be done due to frost possibility. Water can get frozen and ice expands its volume, therefore, damaging the interior of the oven. Attention: if sea or chloride water is used, it becomes necessary to rinse the oven with fresh water.
Different stainless steel grade used for stove production
- Grade 430. This type of stainless is a common choice. However, we do recommend upgrading the metal to 316 stainless steel since no chlorine, salts or other water treating solutions can be used, as in long-term it will damage the metal.
- Grade 304. Stainless steel is non-magnetic. In general, this grade is more resistant to various solutions but still, chlorine must be avoided.
- Grade 316. Stainless steel is also non magnetic. This stainless steel has the best corrosion resistant properties. We highly recommend this grade since in a long-term you will forget the rust problems.
Electric heaters for wooden hot tubs
Together with wood-fired stoves, we offer electric heaters. We have a wide selection in terms of power and use. One can choose from 3 kW to 18 kW. The most popular choice is 6 kW heater which heats the hot tub in approximately 3 hours if the tub is completely insulated. In terms of connectivity, we do offer 220V or 380 V, single phase or 3 phases versions. When selecting an electric heater for hot tubs, please verify your house`s electricity allowance to make sure you are not getting over powered. Electric heaters come together with water circulation pump which is needed to run the water through the system.