Wood Fired – Burning – Electric Heaters, Stoves for Hot Tubs, Jacuzzis, Pools for Sale UK
Weekly deliveries throughout Europe!
- Electric Heater for hot tubs and whirlpools€490
- Universal external wood burner for medium size hot tubs, Chlorine – Salts ResistantResistant to chlorine! -18%
- External wood burning SPA heater – Round ModelFrom: €780
- From: €710External Wood Burner Up to 60 kW for Pools!New! 60 KW Pool Heater!
- External wood fueled hot tub heater – Rectangular model with decorationFrom: €840
- External wood heated spa heater – Rectangular ModelFrom: €730
- Wood fired hot tub heater – Snorkel ModelFrom: €530
Wood-fired, wood-burning stoves for hot tubs from the manufacturer – TimberIN factory! What does that mean?
TimberIN factory is certified by European Union Intellectual Property Office (Certification No. 016147597) and registered to the European Union trademarks. That means the design of our products is unique. At the moment, TimberIN is undergoing the process of ISO 9001 establishment “Quality management systems”. Some key facts working with us:
- You will get the unique TimberIN-branded, high-quality product. There are many similar looking products on the internet but if you want to be certain about the quality of each aspect of your purchase, choose TimberIN!
- Much safer purchase process. You would transfer your funds directly to the manufacturer, no third-party persons involved – no risks!
- Much safer transportation process. You will obtain the product directly from the factory, no extra reloading! This is very important to keep the product damage – free due to transportation caused problems!
- Thanks to your direct communication with the factory your order will be produced as precise as possible. Involving the third parties (resellers) in the purchase process would always increase the possibility of wrongly understood and therefore manufactured product.
- We do bespoke models! The possibilities are endless! Have an idea of a differently designed model? Share it!
- Real warranty provided directly by the manufacturer. Buying from the reseller would often limit the warranty services since in case of malfunction, the reseller will contact the manufacturer and in the end, nobody would want to take the responsibility. As the result, the customer would lose time and money.
- Thanks to the elimination of the resellers, you save up to 20 – 30 % on all high-quality products. Customers would rather spend this amount on better quality wood and SPA equipment than paying the resellers for their services.
- 95 % of customer satisfaction rate and more than 500 positive reviews Europewide would not lie! Visit our main website www.timberin.com, select the country and get to know more about us! Also, please do not forget to read our blog articles.
- TimberIN brand production line has been officially certified by European Union Intellectual Property Office (Certification No. 016147597) and registered to the European Union trademarks.
Outside wood burner hot tub heater, round model
Best of luck With Timberin in 2017
Mairtin in West of Ireland
Mairtin, Galway, Ireland
Wood fired heaters perfectly fit to every wooden hot tub model. However, there are many choices possible. Internal heaters are easy to install and it is a common model. On the other hand, external hot tub heaters are mounted separately, therefore, a lot of space is saved. All types of heaters are sold with full connections, pipes and rain hats. For the additional cost, one can choose stainless steel grade 316 instead of 430. 316 stainless steel is resistant to chlorine and seawater.
Snorkel, or external wood-burning heaters?
Wood fired heaters are specially produced for outdoor hot tubs. Inside the heater, water circulates itself without any pump. Hot water flows up and generates low pressure which lifts cold water from the bottom and, therefore, a pump powered by electricity is not needed. The main advantage of having an external heater is that it provides more space in the tub while having an internal model, one can put fuel without getting outside the hot tub. 2 mm stainless steel is used to produce the stoves. It must be noted that if there is a possibility of water getting frozen, it should be drained from the oven. The heat which comes from the fire is transferred to water thought complex oven`s double surface.
Installation of wood hot tub heaters
Wood fired heater is connected to the hot tub using connection pipes which come with the delivery package. This package combines metal pipes and flexible rubber hoses with presses on it for a safe connection. 2 m length chimney and rain hat is also in the package. Feedbacks from our previous customers.
Connecting the heater to the outdoor hot tub
- The oven should be standing on the horizontal surface;
- It should be standing ~15 cm lower than the hot tub in order to maintain the inclination of the upper hose. This is necessary in order to provide full circulation process;
- The opening of Ø50 mm should be made for installing an upper hose. The upswing from the bottom should be around 190 mm;
- The same opening should be made in the opposite side of the hot tub for lower hose;
- The upper and lower pipes should be connected with oven.
In winter all water should be drained after using a hot tub. This should be done due to frost possibility. Water can get frozen and ice expands its volume, therefore, damaging the interior of the oven. Attention: if sea or chloride water is used, it becomes necessary to rinse the oven with fresh water.
Different stainless steel grade used for log fired stove production
Grade 430. This type of stainless is a common choice. However, we do recommend upgrading the metal to 316 stainless steel since no chlorine, salts or other water treating solutions can be used, as in long-term it will damage the metal.
Grade 316. Stainless steel is also non-magnetic. This stainless steel has the best corrosion resistant properties. We highly recommend this grade since in a long-term you will forget the rust problems.
Electric heaters for outdoor hot tubs
Together with wood-fired stoves, we offer electric heaters. We have a wide selection in terms of power and use. One can choose from 3 kW to 18 kW. The most popular choice is 6 kW heater which heats the hot tub in approximately 3 hours if the tub is completely insulated. In terms of connectivity, we do offer 220V or 380 V, single phase or 3 phases versions. When selecting an electric heater for hot tubs, please verify your house`s electricity allowance to make sure you are not getting overpowered. Electric heaters come together with water circulation pump which is needed to run the water through the system.